Monday, March 26, 2012

Unfinished Figure Drawing


It has been a while since I have posted anything hand drawn. I went to a figure drawing workshop with my good friends this weekend. This is the only drawing that I liked because it took me a while to warm up to drawing again. I used a black pen to draw this. By using a pen I had to think more of where my lines were going to go. Unlike a pencil you can't erase pen, as you can see, she has two belly buttons. I didn't know whether to erase it in Photoshop or leave it be!?

The model was really good at posing. She had so many dynamic posses that I wanted to take pictures, but that is NOT allowed, that would of been good references! I only wish it wouldn't of taken me such a long time to warm up!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Satrun said...

nice job! I think this is your best figure drawing to date. I would suggest erasing the extra belly button in Photoshop. ;)

Catherine Satrun said...

WOW! That one turned out great!! I hope you can come to figure drawing more often. :)

Amada Rosas said...

Alright extra belly button gone! :)